Well, he is. Rodney (where I am, they pronounce it like that despite the real name) or Romney, I don't care, the argument will still hold.
And 3 reasons why? There you go :
1. His economic plan would have cost almost 1 million jobs around the States to make it stable. Talk about egocentrism, those 1 million jobs shoudn't pay the price for that (his proposed budget wouldn't have been enough to hold by itself without that lot of ''sacrifices'' that I mentionned. That was maybe not his purpose but still, it's a bad idea). 2. He's homophobic (he wanted to oppose gay marriages and adoptions by gay couples). He wanted also to ban abortion (he sponsorised a ''Let the Women Die Act'' (it is really called like that) that would work like this : all Americans hospitals would have to deny womens who would want abortion, even if it was vital to do it) and birth control (he sponsorised another bill that would eliminate all rights to birth control). 3. He wanted to give more money to the riches. He wanted to cut taxes by approximatively 4 trillion dollars over the next decade, but only for big corporations and rich peoples, giving families earning more than 1 million a year a big 300,000 dollars tax cut. And where's the money to pay them in return? Well, in the middle-class' hands and middle-class social service programs.
Looks like you've enjoyed being spoodfed pure BS extract.
1. His plan is to cut taxes on business. When businesses are taxed less, they have more money. When they have more money, they can hire more people. It's quite simple, really. Obama has already put his mark on the economy. ObamaCare is going to be a nightmare for companies who want to hire people.
2. Time for educations! Romney opposes abortion except in cases of rape or incest, or when the life of the mother is at stake, if if the child will not survive beyond birth. The most he could do is make it harder for people to get abortions, because of Roe v. Wade. And no, he would not deny birth control to women; he would simply make the government stop providing it. How would those sluts ever survive!
3. Oh give me a break. You actually believe that? ridiculous. XD He wanted to cut taxes across the board. Everybody's already taxed too much. And if you think about it logically, half of America doesn't pay taxes. You can't cut taxes for people who already don't pay taxes.
1. Weeeeeeeell, explain to me what ObamaCare (who is a little similar to what our Canadian health program does already) does wrong if it's so bad like you said and compared to Romney's idea. 2. You didn't notice I said he's homophobic and why I said that. ''How would those sluts ever survive!'' Well, in Romney's little program, even raped womens (clearly not ''sluts'') are refused. No abortion, that's it. And birth control should stay open, it is OK like it is (if you count out the people that uses it as an excuse, a sadly clearly present minority but that's not everyone either). 3. (By the way, ''XD'' doesn't make you more serious. You look even more childish.) Yes, a big part of America (particularly middle-class and rich class) pay taxes. That is commom knowledge. And he didn't mentionned ''across the board'' once when he gave his program about taxes.
And you know what? Mormons shoudn't be in politics. Not because of what they believe, I'm totally okay. It's because they believe that everyone would be happy if they were like them and want the people to rejoin them, which is not okay. And the guy's a joke. He was just a puppet for Paul Ryan.
Well, I can't do anything but enjoy your brainwashing. You make me laugh.
2. I did notice that, but I didn't really feel like getting into a logomachy. Mitt Romney neither hates nor fears people attracted to the same sex. There is no evidence for that.
I highly doubt that. Do you have any objective evidence to back it up?
3. I'm not trying to be serious when I type that. It's meant to clarify my facial expression. Granted, at the time I had just woken up, but I was still amused.
It said it all over his campaign website. He certainly never advocated cutting taxes for just the rich. To actually say that would be political suicide.
Would you find it hypocritical if I shouted "Discrimination!"? That is a generalization, the biggest thing making your argument look faulty. Last I heard, people who wanted to run for public office wouldn't be discriminated against because of their religious beliefs. And yes, they do believe everyone would be happy if they were "like them". The actuality is that they don't try and force it on people, because that goes directly against one of their basic beliefs: agency.
If I'm the brainwashed one, then why am I the one with the facts, and not you?
*sigh* 1. Yeah. An anti-democrat site (it's clearly one, just read some of their subjects apart the one you linked) is surely a good source for objective informations. Ha. 2. ''Well, if they have a job, maybe they could pay for their own birth control like a normal person.'' ...Wow, there are no feeling at all in this sentence. OK, I stop right there, you don't consider some of them are poor or can't. But, yeah, they kinda deserved this... NOT!!! You didn't think a word of what you said, huh? Please tell me you weren't. You sicken me. Really 3. He would have never said that in public, I agree. But use your logic (and your calculator) and you'll see that the riches would still be avantaged with that economic program.
''Would you find it hypocritical if I shouted "Discrimination!"? That is a generalization, the biggest thing making your argument look faulty. Last I heard, people who wanted to run for public office wouldn't be discriminated against because of their religious beliefs. And yes, they do believe everyone would be happy if they were "like them". The actuality is that they don't try and force it on people, because that goes directly against one of their basic beliefs: agency.'' Yeah, it would be. You sick one.
OK, I'm stopping it right there. We are on a MLP:Fim page and we talk about Obama's bullsh*t and Romney's bullsh*t just because you started the whole thing. WHAT. THE. HELL!? If we were on a political forum or picture-text, I would continue (and even then, you sicken me). But what we're doing is nothing but pure waste of time for both of us and the guys down there.
*leaves, giving a little ''appreciation'' of mine with my hand to FlutterBoss*